Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Good News!

It's nice and cold outside. I wouldn't know for real though, all I can do is look out of the window and touch the glass to get an idea of how cold it is. I have been doing that for so long that the weather doesn't mean much to me anymore. I'd go out if it was ten below! Unfortunately, if it's under 20 degrees they don't let us go out. I guess they are scared that we'd freeze to death and cheat the system out of the honors. I know they could care less about our health; dudes die in here every year from things that were preventable if the prison ADM. wanted to help them.
OK, a tiny bit of good news. I am done with my paralegal course. I did pretty well too. Now, I have to wait for my paperwork. I finished faster than I planned to. Now, I want to get on to either some advanced courses or to a bachelor's or associate's degree. With you help and other family and friends I will be able to do that. Keep an eye out for our new site too, it's called ANOTHER CHANCE and it will be up soon. We'll give you all all of the details soon. Also, give me some ideas on what makes a good site? What do folks want to see and talk about on a site to keep them interested? Since I have only seen about two of them, I don't really have a clue! Later y'all...

Peace and Love, Osiris
PS Come at me with those questions y'all, anything y'all want to know about the row or prison???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I think its a great idea that you are doing this. I didn't know what to expect when you had this in your letter.
So you know everything is fine here, mum, Shane and Kariece are fine too.
Shane has been given his dates for boxing - 24th June.
Manda
xx

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I think its a great idea that you are doing this. I didn't know what to expect when you had this in your letter.
So you know everything is fine here, mum, Shane and Kariece are fine too.
Shane has been given his dates for boxing - 24th June.

xxx

5:12 PM  
Blogger The Kozak's Daughter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made him get baptized, lol. Just kidding. Bro, you should talk about the baptism on here if you want. It'd be cool for folks to hear about I think. At least us Catholics anyway. :-)
By the way, Osiris will be a very devout, practicing Catholic when he gets out because half of his friends are Catholics and we will be kidnapping him and making him go to Mass and all special services. :-D

6:13 PM  
Blogger Etrangère said...

Is there any way to get someone to bring you communion, or is that strictly prohibited

Peace out :p :D

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home